About Integrated Wealth Management
As an independent advisory firm, we offer objective advice and guidance on all aspects of your financial life. Our methodical analysis and investment process ensures that every aspect of your life is “integrated” into a customized plan.
- “Integrating” your finances reduces redundancy and increases transparency.
- “Integrating” your finances with your values and desired lifestyle helps you to live a more meaningful, intentional life. And that is our goal.
Solid financial plans and diversified investment strategies are only the beginning. Integrating advice and objective guidance that frees you to choose hope over fear is most rewarding of all.
- Advisory Coordination
- Collaborating with your professional advisors, such as accountants, attorneys and insurance specialists, your financial paths are integrated in your best interest for tax efficiency, wealth protection and transfer of wealth.
- Retirement Planning
- Creating a financial strategy for you to spend your time as you desire and leave an inheritance that is commensurate with your goals and values.
- Investment Management
- Strategies to meet your short, mid and long term goals via a globally diversified, risk-adjusted portfolio.
- Education Planning
- The process of preparing for higher education (or career) with salary expectations so you have a clear understanding of the value and the cost.
- Opportunity Assessment
- Assisting in business and financial decisions where you make an informed choice with proper analysis and knowledge.
Financial Advising Services
- Small Business
- Retirement Income
- Long Term Care
- Major Purchases
- Portfolio/Money Management
- Diversified Asset Allocation
- Risk Management
- Distribution Strategies
Financial Coaching & Life Planning
- College Planning
- Vocation Change
- Family Change
- Unexpected Disability or Death